torsdag 24. april 2008

Come back to me

For tiden forsoker noen aa si meg noe, men klarer ikke helt aa ordlegge seg. Det gjor Minor Majority. og jeg tror det som forsokes sies er noe lignende...

Come back to me
Come back to me and all the things you knew
Come back to me
there´s a million things we never got to do
I like to think of me and you
is a little more than what we left behind
It´s funny how when things go wrong
my love for you grows stronger everytime

And it´s so easy letting go
now that everybody knows
there are times when you´re not able to make that choice

Come back to me
Cause maybe I wont make it on my own
The words we chose and the efforts made to put eachother down
The voice that keeps presuing me
and I should have acted diffrently, I know
But everytime you get to close
i tend to run away from you, my love

Now I ask being part of your side
Sure miss being kept at night
How I miss being part of your side
Sure miss being kept at night

Come back to me
and it´s so easy letting go
now that everybody knows
There are times when you´re not able to make that choice....


Dessverre er jeg likevel ikke overbevist, selv med Minor Majoritys formuleringer..

1 kommentar:

Mari sa...

Dette er ikke lett, altså, jeg skjønner det.

Men Minor Majority kan få sagt det ;)

*sukk*